Join us to work on your career
Apply now at Innotech and become part of an innovative company. At Innotech, we combine modern technologies with machines. We rely on our valuable experience from the areas of device, machine and plant construction as well as from building production lines.
Overview of all jobs at INNOTECH
Electrical engineer m/f
You are involved in the implementation of ideas and concepts for device and machine construction in cooperation with our designers and customers.
Your tasks include:
- Project planning of automation designs
- Switching cabinet construction, pneumatic integration, E-plan creation, storage, sensor technology
- Creation, revision and new development of PLC-programs LOGO, S7
- Adaptation and redesign of visualisation and diagnosis functions
- Supervision of plants from development to acceptance by the customer (internal/external)
- Document creation for plant operation and customer training/test logs
You have completed training in electrical engineering with subsequent further education to become electrician or electrical engineer or have relevant experience as commissioning technician.
You already have first experiences in the field of automation, specifically PLC-programming, Simatic S7 and other models as well as handling standard visualisation tools and knowledge in the planning and project development of electrical plants.
Good knowledge of the English language is an advantage.
If you like to work as part of a team, think and act with the customer and service in mind, then we would love to welcome you in our company.
Please send your application to:
Lauchaer Höhe 19